Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal Next: RE: [GZG] Everyone's got a piece of the action

Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 08:50:12 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal

>From: paul@otd.com
>> Now that you've brought it up, I must say that I wouldn't mind if the
more intelligent, creative players designed Con Queso squads of zombie
Kra'Vak eskimos, or alien minions of Baa'thulhu, or Predator news crew,
or Oriental schoolgirl and interdimensional "special friend".

Paul said:
>My hope is that you become a victim to the curse of 'be careful what
you wish for.'

<grin> That's my hope also. The more over-the-top, the better.

Seriously--I don't want the players to bring X rated minis, or news crew
(unless really creative), or sheep (ditto), but aside from that, pretty
much anything goes. I'm not just talking about "bring unusual minis"
although that's good; I'd also like to see imaginative use of the rules.
 For instance, last year my squad was a squid: Darth Squidious. I paid
points for four squad members, i.e. tentacles. Since he was going to be
underwater most of the time, I needed to have a way to see what was
happening on land. So I told the GM that I wanted to buy Drones, which
we agreed could be sheep; Squidious could use the Force to see through
their eyes.

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal Next: RE: [GZG] Everyone's got a piece of the action