Prev: Re: [GZG] Political Officers Next: Re: [GZG] OT... on a personal note

Re: [GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July

From: Hymie the CONTROL Robot <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:01:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [DS] New Dirtside miniatures from July

I think an APC would be good with just a machine gun or two, or a remote

station like the Stryker?
As for pictures, I tried going under this link:
http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/commerce.cgi?product=DF&exact_match=on&cart
_id=3096298.24845

Many of the entries there don't have pictures, or are those not new?
I'm
especially interested in pictures of the Nova and Puma artillery
vehicles,
and also the xenomorphs and alien bounty hunters.  (I guess these are
not-aliens and not-predators?)

"The organs of the Party must penetrate the backward parts of the
proletariat."

		  - Joseph Stalin (As translated by the London Daily
Worker)