Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII][SGII]Snipers in DSII Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal

Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal

From: paul@o...
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:24:20 -400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal

> Not OT at all, actually, as we need those adaptations to help fight
off
the
> zombies, aliens, predators, Kra'Vak, minions of C'thulhu, and sheep.

There is no coincidence that the above reads like a shopping list for
GZG-ECC X.

There is also no coincidence that the above sounds like a mix-and-match
list for the scenarios involved. ("Kra'Vak zombies," "minions of Sheep
C'thulhu.)

-P.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [DSII][SGII]Snipers in DSII Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [OT] human mutation was Re: OU and New Cal