Prev: Re: [GZG] No more pizzas! Next: [GZG] Strange Geopolitical

Re: [GZG] [DS 2] What am I missing?

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:16:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [DS 2] What am I missing?

is finicky and requires grav tank engineers
to maintain.  All grav tank engineers are officers as it requires
a graduate degree to get into the profession.  Needless to
say grav tanks see limited usage from major powers.

Why have a high maintenance grav tank when you can buy a blower
tank _and_ a STOL aircraft for the same price?	NB I'm not
talking points I'm talking $.

Roger**

$ always annoyed US keyboards don't have a button for *£.*