Prev: Re: [GZG] [DS] A real world battlegroup Next: Re: OU and New Caledonia - was RE: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

RE: [GZG] [DS2]WhatamImissing? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:14:34 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] [DS2]WhatamImissing? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

As you say yourself, it depends on the background you use mostly.
If your world doesn't have access to grav (either low-tech or
cost-prohibitive), GEV fills a niche to deal with swampy or riverine
terrain.  Once grav becomes an available option, GEV definitely becomes
its
poor cousin.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.