Prev: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition Next: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Latest news - Summer Sale extension and Painting Contest!

[GZG] Re: Minor Power Navy

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 08:49:04 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Re: Minor Power Navy

Hey Glen,

I may be late, but I just saw the Native Peaople's Circle Navy
writeup. What's the background on the NPC? They sound marginally
similar to The Thousand Nations (http://nift.firedrake.org/
TTNHome.htm), perhaps there's some synergy there.

Also, the TTN navy has a light carrier design you might see fit to
use or adapt here: http://nift.firedrake.org/TTNShips.htm. I haven't
aupdated those pages in almost 6 years, but they should be FB2.5
current. THe minis in the pics are from Brigade.