Prev: Re: [GZG] Miyazaki stats Next: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:58:28 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

In a message dated 8/20/2006 3:51:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
steven.guy@ntlworld.com writes:

Hi there!

Long-time lurker, who has finally plucked up some  courage after
spending
many months silently enjoying the  discourse.

I've especially enjoyed the recent  gazetteers on the lesser powers in
the
Tuffleyverse, but I have a question  about one of the big boys
(specifically:
The NSL). Apologies to the old	stagers if this has been raised before.

- Do we know specifically which countires  make up the NSL? The FT
rulebooks
are rather vague mentioning "...German	and Eastern European States..."
forming the NSL. Would I be right in thinking it is basically Germany +
the old
Austro-Hungarian Empire?

I'm asking because my gaming group is planning a  FT campaign with yours

truly as the NSL and it would be handy to know for the	naming of ships,
planets,
admirals, etc.

Steve

Hey there Steve.. I am engaged in a long term campaign, which my wife's
runs
the NSL.. I had gone on my own to incorporate the following countries in
the NSL boarders.. Of course this is is my own personal flavor..

Portugal, Holland, Poland, Denmark, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia,
Belgium and Netherlands...

Also, I have been working on names of ships by looking up ship names in

history from the net. Ships involved in WW1, WW2 and modern day navies..

If you want my list of ships for all or just NSL, let me know..

Vince

Prev: Re: [GZG] Miyazaki stats Next: Re: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition