Prev: [GZG] Miyazaki stats Next: Re: [GZG] Miyazaki stats

[GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

From: "Steve Guy" <steven.guy@n...>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:55:05 +0100
Subject: [GZG] NSL Geopolitical Composition

Long-time lurker, who has finally plucked up some courage after spending
many months silently enjoying the discourse.

I've especially enjoyed the recent gazetteers on the lesser powers in
the Tuffleyverse, but I have a question about one of the big boys
(specifically: The NSL). Apologies to the old stagers if this has been
raised before.

- Do we know specifically which countires make up the NSL? The FT
rulebooks are rather vague mentioning "...German and Eastern European
States..." forming the NSL. Would I be right in thinking it is basically
Germany + the old Austro-Hungarian Empire?

I'm asking because my gaming group is planning a FT campaign with yours
truly as the NSL and it would be handy to know for the naming of ships,
planets, admirals, etc.

Steve

Prev: [GZG] Miyazaki stats Next: Re: [GZG] Miyazaki stats