Prev: [GZG] llar attacks Next: [GZG] Re-Reconquista Deux

[GZG] Re: Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

From: David Billinghurst <davebill@c...>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 19:56:41 +1200
Subject: [GZG] Re: Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your reply.	I appreciate (really, really, appreciate) you've
held your prices while your costs have gone up.  I was intrigued,
though, to
see that the new SDN/CVA were some pounds more than the old style ones.
assumed a rise in price due to a rise in the cost of materials, but
hoped
for a larger mini (or a combination of the two).  So, it would appear,
my
hopes have been realised :)

Darn, gotta dig up some cash - ooh, hold the phone!  Christmas is
coming!  A
cunning plan forms to get lovely wifey to purchase an SDN and CVA!!!

David

> From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
> Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Re:  SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

<snip>