Prev: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin American Republics Invades Anglian Confederation! Next: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin AmericanRepublicsInvades Anglian Confederation!

RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin American RepublicsInvades Anglian Confederation!

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:00:38 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin American RepublicsInvades Anglian Confederation!

Paging NBS, Paging NBS

Michael Brown
mwsaber6@msn.com

-----Original Message-----
From: gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
laserlight@verizon.net
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 11:32 AM
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin American
RepublicsInvades Anglian Confederation!

>From: Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com>
>A mixed company of Royal Guard and ex-US Rangers, who were stationed at
an
old monastery in the territory of southern Texas, managed to hold off
LLAR
attacks

<with apologies to any born or naturalized Texans....>

News interview with Travis Crockett, CO of a AC unit in southern Texas,
surrounded by LLAR forces:

"Well, how we see it is, we got us a Liar brigade trapped outside. I
reckon
they feeling a mite hot out theah in the sun, but we got us air
conditioned
buildings and running water, heyall, even ice cream and apple pie, purt
near
all the comforts of home. Now, I ain't sayin that we couldn't use a
hand,
cause we cain't round up all them varmints ourself. But we're better
trained, better equipped, better supplied...remember the a la mode!"