Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov Next: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] FLASH NEWS! League of Latin American Republics Invades Anglian Confederation!

Re: Re: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 10:50:15 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

>They look noce but would be better if they were round.

I'd prefer hexes, actually.  Makes it easier to visualize firing arcs
and you can still rotate it the way you were describing--if you're
making an odd rotation, just line it up with the center of the hex side.

>Roger
>
>On 8/11/06, Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:I think the old
bases were between 25-35mm, roughly inch to inch and a
>half, so on the order of twice as wide.
>
>The CMD remakes were pretty thick, as well. Now, if I'm viewing the
piccies<br>at the store right, aren't the new bases hexes rather than
circles? I'm a