Prev: [GZG] [GZG Fiction] LLAR threatens newly-formed AC with 'nuclear nar' Next: RE: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

RE: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:24:43 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Re: SSDs for Shengfeng and Zhukov

>Tom wrote on 08/11/2006 07:32:15 AM:
>
>>  The new ESU and new NAC are both a fair bit bigger than
>>  the old.  I had
>>  a new NAC SDN on the table last night and one experienced
>>  player asked, "What's that monster?".
>
>REALLY? *squeeky, excited voice*
>
>I just assumed it was a normal cost-of-living/business increase.

The new designs are  a bit bigger, and certainly use more metal -
hence the pricing. Despite the horrendous increases in metal prices
recently (almost a 25% hike last time we bought stock!), we've kept
the prices of all the old minis the same, and for the smaller classes
of the new designs, but the very big new ones just HAD to go up a
bit!   :-)

>  I have
>trouble keeping the older ESU 'monsters' on bases as it is!

Well, we are now supplying all the very big ships (old AND new
sculpts) with the new 50mm all-metal hex base and stand, which should
make them a lot stronger and more stable.

>Looks like it's time to recharge the old account.

You've still got a couple of days to get in on the Summer Sale.....
it doesn't end till Tuesday!

Jon (GZG)