Prev: [GZG] Heads-up on some more ebay stuff.... Next: Re: [GZG] GZG Futurewars Tanks - Eureka models

[GZG] re: Heads-up on some more ebay stuff....

From: "Glenn M. Goffin" <gmgoffin@y...>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:25:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] re: Heads-up on some more ebay stuff....

>From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>

>To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

>I've cleared out a bit more of the lead mountain, this time
>including some really odd old stuff, and Dave's put some more of it
>up on ebay for me - anyone into (very) old GW, Traveller and/or
>Anime may find something of interest here.....  ;-)
>
>Some of it is so old/weird that even I don't know what it is or
>where I bought it!! If anyone can identify the big alien bio-
>nasties then I'd be interested to hear from you....

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZgarnhamghastQQhtZ-1

"Three 1983 Grenadier Traveller aliens - Very Rare!
"You are bidding for 3 very rare and long OOP Rhino type aliens for
the Traveller Sci Fi RPG, produced by Grenadier..."

These are Virushi.

"Two 1983 Grenadier Traveller alien animals Very Rare!
"You are bidding for 2 very rare and long OOP hammer - headed alien
animals for the Traveller Sci Fi RPG, produced by Grenadier..."

I think that these are groats.

"Two 1983 Grenadier Traveller aliens - Aslan- Very Rare!
"You are bidding for 2 very rare and long OOP Aslan aliens for the
Traveller Sci Fi RPG, produced by Grenadier. They are from the Aliens
Boxed Set of 1983."

I think that the boxed set was called Alien Mercenaries.  It had one
or two Virushi (odd to have non-violent Virushi in with the
mercenaries, but maybe they need a medic), two Vargr, two Aslan, one
or two Hivers, two K'Kree, two Droyne, and one or two Ael Yael, if I
recall correctly.  I had to buy three more sets in order to have
enough Droyne!

"Giant alien beast or demon - Traveller?
"Giant alien bio troopers - Traveller?
"Giant alien insect - Traveller?"

So far as I know, none of these are related to Traveller.

--Glenn

Prev: [GZG] Heads-up on some more ebay stuff.... Next: Re: [GZG] GZG Futurewars Tanks - Eureka models