Prev: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets Next: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets

Re: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:42:31 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets

>Piece of cake. Take a gas giant, gig giant magnetic accelerators as
fusion torches and fuel them from the atmosphere.

Bolting them tightly around the edges of the Great Red Spot, I presume?
:-)

>even in the Tuffleyverse large starships are transported across the
universe at speeds greater then C, and that requires a lot of energy
too.

Comparatively, it's "teeny, tiny starships". :-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets Next: Re: [GZG] Shifting planets