Prev: Re: [GZG] Historicon Next: [GZG] When dice go bad...

[GZG] {DS2} HAD instead of LAD

From: Glenn Wilson <warbeads@y...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:46:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] {DS2} HAD instead of LAD

Trying to match up some Stan Johansen 1/300th vehicles
for a tracked low tech Battalion - Wasn't there some
person who worked out a "HAD" (heavy version LAD/SAM
system) for DS2?  I have some twosies missile type
tanks - 3 varieties - that I can use for "HAD" + GMS/L
+ GMS/H (very low tech, very relatively large
missiles) but if someone has already come up with a
semi-balanced set of Heavy SAM rules I would be saved
some time between now and the NOVEMBER CON in Saint
Louis...

Painting and scenario design completion will be pushed
in the 3 month window until I run 5 games (Air War C21
1/600th x 2, Air War C21 1/300th x 1 and DS 2 x 2)
mid-November without having to create my own
(un-tested) HAD RULES!

Gracias,

  Glenn Wilson

Prev: Re: [GZG] Historicon Next: [GZG] When dice go bad...