Prev: Re: [GZG] Historicon Next: Re: [GZG] Historicon

Re: [GZG] Historicon

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:30:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Historicon

Mark Kinsey wrote:

> It seemed empty compared to this years Cold Wars, and I thought
> Historicon was supposed to be bigger.

Yes and yes...	I don't think I've ever had as much elbow room at an
HMGS-East con (but I don't generally go to Fall In!, just Cold Wars and
Historicon).  I only went on Saturday, however, and heard it was more
packed on Thursday and Friday ("Does that seem right to you?") (just
watched the Firefly bounty-hunter episode last night).

Good seeing some of the ECC-ers there, as always, and looking forward to
X.

Cheers
Jerry Acord

Prev: Re: [GZG] Historicon Next: Re: [GZG] Historicon