Prev: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... and maybe even on topic Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 24

Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... and maybe even on topic

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:35:57 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] And now for something completely different... and maybe even on topic

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 laserlight@verizon.net wrote:

>> Ok, so I will NOT contribute to the sheep-fest.
>
> So you're ducking out? Chicken... :-)

Chicken?  Sure!
Sheep?	Not! :)

>> wondering about k-guns.  If they were mounted on human-style hulls,
would there be any potential balance problems?

> Vector or cinematic? Are your opponents vanilla fleet book or home
brew?

We've been using Cinematic, though my buddy Tom likes vector, so we may
switch at some point.  His fleet is FB1 NSL.  We'll be adding a UNSC
fleet, an alien (no alien tech though) fleet using some of the Cold Navy

terrans.  At some point I'm also going to buy a German/ONESS fleet from
brigade.