Prev: RE: [GZG] Ping Next: Re: [GZG] Ping

Re: Re: [GZG] Ping

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:28:10 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Ping

>From: Don M <
>****Well......considering your rock climbing prowess, you could go to
the con with it inflated and make a truly spectacular entrance by
repelling from your car/gondola under the Sheepelin........

You're thinking of Indy. I am sort of an anti-Indy--he rolls unnatural
amounts of 1's, I get 6's to a corresponding degree (I wonder if this is
evidence of dice entanglement, something like quantum entanglement? Most
of my d6's are from Avalon Hill games, and IIRC they were from Indy's
area...).  It's an understandable mistake, though, since I ahndle the
IF, whereas Indy climbs roqs and wears djinns.

PaulO said
> Pink Floyd as background music

It'd pretty much have to be Led Zeppelin.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Ping Next: Re: [GZG] Ping