Prev: [GZG] Organic technology -did it get finished? Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] cool ship minis

Re: [GZG] Organic technology -did it get finished?

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 04:58:36 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Organic technology -did it get finished?

In a message dated 7/19/2006 3:48:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
John_Tailby@xtra.co.nz writes:

Hi

I would like to know if people have made their own designs  for the
organic
technology ships.

Some of the technologies look  good like the stinger nodes and drone
wombs,
some look OK like the pod  launcher (mostly for the scatter gun effect)
and
some technologies looks  bad.
(Shields and PDS take up the same mass as for human technology and  then

require the same amount of mass in generators).

Why would you  chose the inefficient technologies like shields instead
of a
few stinger  nodes lots of generators and armour?

John

I have a few house specials I use in my local games..

organic tech like that used by the Vorlons and Shadows in Babylon 5, the

Borg of Star Trek...

Vince

Prev: [GZG] Organic technology -did it get finished? Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] cool ship minis