Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust 2 questions Next: [GZG] Re: Emergency lists again

Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:36:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Full Thrust 2 questions

> If you go whole hog into MT missiles you should be able
> to wipe out just about all of the opposing fleet. Keep a couple of non
> ammo dependant ships around to mop up, or just spread the beam
batteries
> through the fleet so each ship has 1 or 2.
>
> Best defence I've come up with is screening a bunch of banzai jammers
> good way ahead of the fleet with fighters then following the missiles
in.

YMMV depending on the speed your group likes. If your ships usually move
at
speed 4, then you'd better bring a lot of PDS to the fray or be missile
bait...if speed 40 and yo bob and weave a lot, then you'll be pretty
safe.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust 2 questions Next: [GZG] Re: Emergency lists again