Prev: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk Next: Re: [GZG] PBEM

Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 20:16:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 22:14, Jaime Tiampo wrote:
> >>don't do forums period.  Once a site goes mandatory forum, podcast,
> >>rss, wiki, or blog
> >
> > I could see advantages to a wiki for FAQs, including things like CPV
and
> > the Unified Fighter Theory. I seem to have less trouble finding
stuff in
> > a wiki than through other means.
>
> A wiki for GZG stuff would be very handy. Incorporating the Unoficcial
> Encyclopedia into it and the likes. I find wiki very handy tools if
the
> group has done a good job on the articles.

An 'official' wiki which covered new rules and designs (e.g. the various
fleets such as IJN etc) and notes on the official background would be
useful. Finding the new ship designs, rules for the new weapon systems,
or even the alternative point systems can be a pain.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.

Prev: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk Next: Re: [GZG] PBEM