Prev: RE: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official? Next: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk

RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:09:18 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk

>John has spoken?
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
>[mailto:gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Daniel
>Casquilho
>Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:11 PM
>To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: [GZG] Back to Lurk
>
>Well Jon has spoken.
>
>Enjoy your emails folks!
>
>dafrca

Yes, I did chip in to try to explain any confusions, but I did NOT
dismiss the idea of a forum ... I just said that I'd like the list to
continue as it has done, but if a forum could happily coexist
alongside it then that would be fine with me.... but I'm not going to
decide anything until I've had time to look properly at all the mail
and consider what everyone's opinions on this are.

:-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official? Next: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk