Prev: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk Next: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk

Re: [GZG] Back to Lurk

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:28:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Back to Lurk

Eli Arndt wrote:

>John has spoken?

See, that's why they call it a signal-to-noise ratio. Yep. GZG-Jon
chimed in earlier.

--

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk Next: RE: [GZG] Back to Lurk