Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign

Re: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 12:06:01 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign

On Jul 11, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

>> Has anybody do this, FT for the opposed landing then either SG2 or DS
>> for the ground campaign? maybe with further FT battle for
>> reinforcement/resupply of the ground troops?
>>

> Our group is working on one right now for use this fall.

Cool, am trying to get the boys pshyced for one, but with my whole
grad-school gig going I the one with the bright ideas has very little
time to implement it.

Are going to use a central referee?

Evyn
infojunky@ceecom.net

A map is a surrogate of space.
					-Robinson, A.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign