Prev: Re: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign Next: Re: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign

Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

> Cool, was just trying to dose a heated exchange, because both side
> have very clear and reasonable points.

Course if the bulk of the people actually read my message the problem
wouldn't have happened. It amazing what kind of stink people raise on a
minor "can you give me interface feedback on X".

Of which it is apparent that the concensus is that the interface is
good.
So beyong minor tweeking now it can progress.

Jaime

Prev: Re: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign Next: Re: [GZG] Giant combined arms camapaign