Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:02:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

> My biggest problem with web forums is many are set up so you have to
> go read them while connected to the site with little or no chance to
> respond the the person making a initial post directly, just another
> voice in the babble that follows.

I have the same issue with my email, I have to read it while connected
so
to me it's no different.

With forums you do have the option to quote the text you are replying to
as well. The single thread is identical to email for me. Every message
in
chronological order.

Jaime

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???