Prev: RE: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:37:07 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

On Jul 10, 2006, at 9:35 PM, Daniel Casquilho wrote:

> Funny how we all are so different. I fell the oposite. I find it a
> pain to try and follow a line of discussion in these emails and on
> a forum the threads are quite easy, you open the thread and read
> down the replies. Simple and clean.

Really it is how y'all work and how both your software and the forum/
mailist's software is set up. if you can still get posts and reply
through Email I'm a happy camper 'cuase I spent more than half of my
time not connected to the net.

So something like Yahoo's Group's works fine, just not yahoo cuase
they can be a royal pain.

My biggest problem with web forums is many are set up so you have to
go read them while connected to the site with little or no chance to
respond the the person making a initial post directly, just another
voice in the babble that follows.

Evyn
infojunky@ceecom.net

A map is a surrogate of space.
					-Robinson, A.

Prev: RE: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???