Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???

RE: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official?

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:34:27 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official?

> ***snippage***
> > The BB site does look very nice though and also very
> official!!  Not
> > sure how Jon feels about that part of it and yes I have
> cc'ed him on
> > this.
> ***snippage***
>
> Jaime Tiampo wrote on 07/09/2006 10:26:04 PM:
>
> ***snippage***
> > Perhaps this would be a good time to request some help from
> the list.
> > Quite a few months ago Jon asked me to put together a forum for him.
> ***snippage***
>
> Did sound like a semi-authorization, but, Jaime?, it wouldn't
> hurt to change the GZG graphic to indicate a test system.
> Fair enough, Paul?

Might be a very good idea, as it is it does look like an official GZG
site which I don't think it really should be, now I do understand it was
mentioned to Jon in passing but hes a very busy bee at the minute and
maybe didn't realise the implications of what he was agreeing too, 'what
ohh hmm yea sounds reasonable, no that box doesn't go on the lorry, hey
your unloading into the wrong house', as mentioned we have been down
this road and I think the concensus of oppinion was that it would
alienate too many people.

That's not to say you shouldn't do it for those that want it, I think
you just need to alter the site a bit to make it a little less official
GZG looking.  And I still think it looks good.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there???