Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad... Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [OT-LST] Mail clients: Mail list vs. Forums

Re: [GZG] [OT-LST] Mail list vs. Forums: Google

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:07:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT-LST] Mail list vs. Forums: Google

Sorry, but begs the question: Do you post from digest and e-mails? I'm
just
not familiar with Google Groups; once burned, don't you know.

I'm certainly willing to entertain the notion of better group hosters
than
Yahoo. My biases go back to them buying, and to my tastes, ruining
Geocities.

The_Beast

Roger wrote on 07/11/2006 09:26:05 AM:

> I get google groups as digests.  I get google groups as
> individual e-mails.  I have
> google groups which I only read in the forum.
***snippage***