Prev: Re: [GZG] [LST] Yahoo group; official? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad...

Re: [GZG] [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:26:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

as digests.  I get google groups as individual e-mails.
I have
google groups which I only read in the forum.  I have never heard of a
google
group being shut down for volume, although I am not omniscient.

To be clear I have some google groups set-up so that there is no
perceivable
difference between that and a list.

Gmail is good at filtering SPAM, if there isn't a tie-back to the groups
would
be surprised.

Roger