Prev: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

[GZG] Re: Forum vs Mail List

From: Daniel Casquilho <danielc@e...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:40:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Forum vs Mail List

I find that if you wish to log onto your email account and read 100's of
emails, then the list is a great thing. But I find it odd that people
seem so sure the forum is "harder" to follow a thread or to use at all.

I have not been an active member of the list for one reason. It is so
hard to follow the conversations, often by the time I sort out the
replies, the conversation has long sense moved on.

I would love GZG to move out of the 70's and move to a web based forum.

dafrca

Prev: [GZG] Re: Anyone out there??? Next: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums