Prev: RE: [GZG] comin' to Colorado Next: Your message to Gzg-l awaits moderator approval

[GZG] Re: Emergency backup listserver active

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:53:05 +0100
Subject: [GZG] Re: Emergency backup listserver active

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 10:38:29AM -0700, Ted Arlauskas wrote:
>Hey, guys.  How can I go back to the digest version of
>the list?

Sorry - I can't get digest vs normal delivery status out of the
main listserver, so everyone goes on the standard version of the list.

I also sometimes get a bit behind on reading the list, which is why I
didn't sort this out before now. The best bet is to write to me
directly rather than posting to the list.

Roger

Prev: RE: [GZG] comin' to Colorado Next: Your message to Gzg-l awaits moderator approval