Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Radio check, over. Next: RE: [GZG] comin' to Colorado

Re: [GZG] comin' to Colorado

From: wscottfield@c...
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 19:59:03 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] comin' to Colorado

> Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'll be out there Aug 18 - Sept 6.

*Whew!* Still have six weeks to get the guest room ready. :)

> Full plans unknown as of yet; still working them out. But if we can
get a
> gathering of folks together for an FT game, that'd be cool. We should
make
> Scott the central coordinator. Heck, I nominate him straight off. :-)
> (you're welcome, Scott :D ).

Thankyaveramuch. ;)

Well, Tacticon is the weekend of Aug 31 - Sep 3, but AFAIK there's just
one FT game on the menu there. (Attn Mike Stanczyk: do you have a
date/time yet?) Or we could just get together for a game or two at my
place, which won't cost you a penny (apart from gas, etc.) If anyone is
interested in coming down/up/over/whatever, let me know either here or
off-list and we'll see what we can put together.

Scott

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Radio check, over. Next: RE: [GZG] comin' to Colorado