Prev: [GZG] Re: Radio check, over. Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Revell of DE: SW Republic Star Destroyer

Re: Forum vs Mail List

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Forum vs Mail List

The only thing I like better with the forum is that
you can easily go back and catch up if something
becomes interesting to you at a later time.  This is
possible with the good search able digest we have but
is still easier to go in and browse for interesting
things in a forum.

Agree otherwise that keeping up is easier with email.

Bob Makowsky
Former HH-65C Instructor Pilot now retired!