Prev: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Next: Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad...

Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:27:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

To all those that went to the forums to check it out,

I've manually activated all the accounts, there was an error in the mail
setup for the forums which I hadn't caught yet (it's not public yet so I
tend to do all the adjustments in the admin panel until testing stage
like
this ;)

The email problem has been corrected and all the accounts are now
active.

Thanks for your time.

Jaime