Prev: Re: digest version Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad...

Somewhat off topic... Bases.

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:42:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Somewhat off topic... Bases.

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I might be able to get ahold of about a dozen of
the old Geohex Full Thrust bases?  They are about 1.5" in diameter, with
center sleeve to stick a post in, and have 12 raised tick marks for fire

arcs/facing, and a pair of lines at 90 degrees.

I'm working on a fleet and would like to try to keep the bases
consistant
if possible.  for that matter, if you know of something similar that I
can
use instead, that would be fine too. :)

Thanks!

John

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University