Prev: Re: Re: [LST] Mail list vs. Forums Re: Anyone out there??? Is this puppy up? Call me bad... Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Mail list vs. Forums

Re: Anyone out there???

From: Gregory Wong <sax@S...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:09:06 -0700
Subject: Re: Anyone out there???

Another mailing list that I belong to for the Command Decision
miniatures game has begun to transition to a forum.  The
main reason is that spammers have discovered and penetrated
the e-mail list.  The list owner did his best to keep the
spam out, but he eventually became overwhelmed.  If spam is
not a problem on this list, I say we keep it.  However, if
the time and effort required to keep the spam away is
too much, then I say we switch to a forum.

--Greg