Prev: Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: Anyone out there???

Re: Anyone out there???

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 21:00:32 -0600
Subject: Re: Anyone out there???

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 18:33:31 -0700 (PDT), Inire writes:
>way ahead of you there: orbital comms were knocked out
>in-toto @ t+24 hours. we're operating on a backup of
>the backup.

Its fine to go back to the main list.  Its working, although I suspect
a bit of downtime sometime if/when the mqueue ever drains enough that
it can be put back on teh disk its supposed to live on.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: Anyone out there??? Next: Re: Anyone out there???