Prev: Re: digest version Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 19:04:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

On 7/6/06 10:02 PM, "VinsFullThrust@aol.com" <VinsFullThrust@aol.com>
wrote:

> For other opponents, the NSL heavy armor recommends more  maneuvering
> to get into more favorable arcs. It's never been a good  idea to go
> head-on with an NSL battle wall. But get behind  one...

Which can really only happen with cinematic movement all things being
equal.

And DON'T tell me about that one scout who caused 6895.34 points of
damage
with a beam 1 and 3400+ rerolls.  ;)

Damo

Prev: Re: digest version Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam