Prev: Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: RE: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

Re: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 10:44:45 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)

>From: Doug Evans
>Would breaking it down even further into external systems, protected
systems, and core systems, give you enough possible finer granularity?

That's what I'd like. Traveller had "surface hits" and "penetrating
hits", as I recall, and depending on the modifiers for your ship size
and armor vs the weapon, you had a range of results possible. At the low
end, you'd risk losing a little fuel or a weapon battery; at the high
end, your ship goes boom.

Prev: Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: RE: Re: Critical hits (was Limits on armour?)