Prev: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: Jerry Cantrill <jwcantrill@e...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 23:17:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

John K Lerchey wrote:
> ---snip---
>
> If armor is to get a revamp, I'd think more about a complete overhaul
> than limiting the max based on hull row length.

One idea that we tried once was that hits on the armour lets 1 of each 6

points of damage from a single salvo bleed through.

All salvos must be from a single source. All beams would count as one
salvo.	P-torps from the same ship would be a salvo for this.  ect.

I am still trying to get some numbers on this, but it would at least set

an upper practical limit on the length of the armour row to 5 times the
length of the hull rows. :>

-jerry cantrill

Prev: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam