Prev: Re: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: Full Steam

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 11:16:16 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Steam

Well, shoot, I forgot to change the subject header.

I am repeating the message below, deliberately, so that anyone
ignoring the Armour thread but paying attention to the Full Steam
thread will see it.

On 7/6/06, Allan Goodall <agoodall@hyperbear.com> wrote:
> >From: "Mark & Staci Drake"
> > Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 22:51:34 -0500
> >
> > This is very similar to how Harpoon 4 denotes damage and speed
reduction.

> I stole it from General Quarters, which predates first edition
> Harpoon. GQ doesn't have hull boxes. That part I came up with on my
> own. I first came up with that concept in 1998 or 1999 (can't remember
> the exact date I started working on it).

Allan
--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam