Prev: Re: [FT] Full Steam was: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

[GZG] RE: [FT]FullSteam [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:33:27 +1000
Subject: [GZG] RE: [FT]FullSteam [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Do you still buy the drive system for your speed (ie: mass/points) ?
I couldn't quite get my brain around the explanation.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.