[GZG] RE: [FT]FullSteam [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:33:27 +1000
Subject: [GZG] RE: [FT]FullSteam [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Do you still buy the drive system for your speed (ie: mass/points) ?
I couldn't quite get my brain around the explanation.
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> Subject: Re: [FT] Full Steam was: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo
> Missiles Update
> The movement system is actually lifted mostly from General Quarters.
> Movement rate is tied to hull box rows, not to a single "drive"
> system. There are five hull rows per ship. The ship travels
> at full speed until it loses the first row, then it drops in
> speed. Each hull row lost lowers the ship's speed. There are
> critical hits, similar to "core systems". One critical hit is
> the boiler, which reduces the ship's speed by an additional
> two hull rows for the first hit and four for the second. (I
> might change this to 2 and 3, as you can't lose it a second
> time until you've gone through at least two hull rows anyway).
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list