Prev: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:59:28 +0200
Subject: Re: Re: Fighter Fixes was Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Laserlight wrote:

> >It looks very ugly on paper (particularly if you read the "explain
> everything in triplicate" >version you linked to)
>
>Amen. Have you still got the UFP Lite I sent you? Might be more
palatable.

Yep. A page and a half long, and half of that is the turn sequence...
and
about a quarter-page of the rest is the fighter escort rule, which can
be
cut down to about one-third its current size (as shown in my latest
reply
to Robert B.) :-/

I don't have any web site to put it on for downloading, though :-(

> >if you track CEF expenditure by tick boxes on the fighter group's
> >SSD instead of using fiddly little dice
>
>Which you should definitely do, particularly if you have even one
>fumble-fingered friend participating in your 20-fighter-group battle.
"Was
>that die for the torpedo fighters or for the interceptors? I think it
was
>for my interceptors, that one was for yours...and mine was a 5, not a
3"

Very much so. It gets even worse if you use a second D6 to track the
number
of surviving fighters...

Now if we could only get Jon to see the light too ;-)

/Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry