Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: RE: [GZG] Re: Fighter Fixes and Missile Debate

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:59:00 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: RE: [GZG] Re: Fighter Fixes and Missile Debate

Dean said:
>One of the complaints I had heard of the original Full Thrust was the
lack of weapons that make a player maneuver.  The Heavy Missile and
later the Salvo Missile did show up (with more later) so players have to
consider them in their movement, weather they are fired that turn or
not.

But he doesn't know that he needs to maneuver until after he's written
his orders. If you want to force him to maneuver, perhhaps just before
writing orders we should announce "launching ordnance"...

And then maybe not place the missile markers until ships have made the
first half of their move.

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update