Prev: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: "Roger Books" <roger.books@g...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:39:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

to you is, if you don't like the mechanic, don't use Salvo
Missiles.
If you want a direct fire weapon use one of the direct fire mechanics
and
call it a missile.
The reason SMs use the mechanic they do is because they are extremely
powerful.
If you can hit with them every time you can win every time.  What's the
fun
in that.
Personally I don't need an ECM race, the fighter/PDS race is bad enough.

I also like the fact that you have to severely outguess your opponent to
make them
work.  It's a challange.

Roger