Prev: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso Next: Re: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso

Re: [GZG] Sheep con Queso

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:59:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Sheep con Queso

above actually in the movie "The Princess Bride"? Or I could be wrong
again of course...

Steve.

You only think I guessed wrong - that's what's so funny. I switched
glasses when your back was turned. Ha-ha, you fool. You fell victim to
one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get
involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is
this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on the line.".
Hahahahahah.
[Vizzini falls over dead] ...........Yes Steve.......;-)

Prev: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso Next: Re: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso