Prev: Re: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso Next: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:49:22 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

JohnT said:
>>We also invented rockets, these hit like pulse torpedos, modified by
the ECM level do 2D6 damage and can be stopped by PDS fire. This is the
missile system for people that can't guess.

I said:
>What's  the group response been? How many times have y'all tried them?

I should clarify--"Hey, I'd be interested in trying that and passing it
along to the Test List".  I don't like the "Hits as PTorp" mechanism
simply because it doesnt sound to me like a seeking weapon--but if you
said "Locks on target on a 2+ out to 24mu, with DRM -1 per 2mu after",
or something along those lines, I could go for that.

Prev: Re: [GZG] re: Sheep con Queso Next: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update