Prev: RE: [GZG]CorderoconQueso [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Cordero con Queso [was: Sheep con Queso]

RE: [GZG] Sheep con Queso

From: "The Sutherlands" <nishawn@c...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:55:18 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Sheep con Queso

If you have some available a few of the Robot Rally boards would be
pretty
interesting.  Lots of conveyor belts, lasers, pits, smashers etc...

Man eating plants are always fun.  But for added excitement let them
move
D6" or more a turn.  "Sir... the forest just tried to sneak up on us"
"Sgt
Jensen I told you to stop smoking that local plant. Now get back to
shooting
those damn sheep!  How exactly are they able to hold and fire those guns
anyway?"

Charles