Prev: Re: [GZG] Albert W Cho is out of the office. Next: RE: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

Re: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:19:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Belt Wars (Was: Seastrike scenarios to Full Thrust???).

Thanks, Robert! I believe I have your cards sitting somewhere on a
server
hard drive, but don't think it had explanatory notes.

One of my great joys on the list was having my supposition that the
SSD's
of FT were at least influenced, and I think inspired, by SeaStrike. My
other suppositions of the twelve point movement/fire rosette inspired by
the SFB-modified GameScience ship bases (flat wrong),and of the 'dead'
fire
arc being related to Starfire (unknown, as it was a fan suggestion)
leaves
me at only batting three-thirty.

Isn't it wonderful how convergent evolution draws us into crazy
conspiracy
theories? ;->=

The_Beast